What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New grower from wshington here!

laxgoal

I Like Watching Things Grow...
Hey,

I'm a beginning grower in WA. I look forward to getting into this commiunity, Cps are awesome!

here is my tiny growlist...

N. Mikei

Utricula Sandersonii

P. Primuliflora
P. Agnata x Gypsicola

D. Aldae (might be dead?)
D.Capenis

Diaonea Musipula

Cool man! Another north westerner hehe. Looks like you have a nice little starter garden there. I have found allot of interesting info out here, you will to.

cya around
Josh

hello and welcome!

Hi and welcome... sounds like us north westernerners are staring to dominate... lol :-))... hope to talk to you soon!

Welcome! :welcome:

-Ryan

Welcome to TF!

hey man! its me from Facebook!

as said before this place is great and has alot of great information!

Alex

HE he there are lots of people in the pacific northwest and I'm one of them :D

Hi and welcome... sounds like us north westernerners are staring to dominate... lol :-))... hope to talk to you soon!

Welcome! :welcome:

-Ryan

Man cant we get some mid western growers?!

Anyway, :welcome:

I already know you from petpitcher, but welcome to TF

thanks! I am reading the savage garden right now. It seems like there is so much info in that book and I just started.

about time! im from Washington as well, welcome to TF!

Welcome! just got back from northern washington...went to lake ozette, (spelling) and it was incredible...couldn't find any drosera rotundifolia though lol.

-Gabe

Hey guys! thanks for the nice welcome. I am getting more and more into these plants every day, and through these forums I keep discovering ways to make my plants more healthy, and alternate growing tecniques. I like the fact that this isnt too expensive also, (since im still in high school and the funds are somewhat short). Woww...... I like CP's :-D

I just got a N. Ventricosa, VFT's Aki Ryu and 'Big Mouth', and planted sarracenia purpurea....

I dont have enough room to support many more plants right now, and i wont have time and money to upgrade equiptiment till summer. Sooooo... I guess ill work on keeping these happy until then!

Cheers!

Welcome!

Man cant we get some mid western growers?!

I'll second (or third) that. The midwest is where it is at, lol. Actually, if you zoom in on the default opening of Google Earth you'll zoom to an apartment building in my hometown, dead in the middle of the USA.

Again, welcome!

xvart.

Welcome to TF! Hope you enjoy it here!

Back