What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage love affair w/ CPs!

Hey everyone, so i've been lurking these forums for awhile now and finally have decided to create an account!

I just want to let you guys know that this place has helped me out so much with my own little flytrap!

XO

Hey another local member... welcome to the forums!!

As always, welcome to Terraforums. It's great when lurkers come out of the dark!

Welcome to the forum, haha love affair with cp's, you must already be addicted.

Yeaa, another neighbor, sorta... anyway, Welcome!!!

A lurker! We love decloaked lurkers! :)

Welcome to the forums. Jump right in and join the discussion. You'll never meet nicer folk anywhere.

:) Won't be long before you have more than a flytrap.

Welcome to TF!

Thanks so much you guys!

I don't think I would really help though, I don't have much experience but I read alot.

Keep on a readin'

Welcome! It's nice to see another high schooler interested in this kind of hobby.

-matt

Welcome to TF! (Even though youve been here awhile :0)

Your lurker statement made me think of starcraft. -.-
-Justin

Keep on a readin'

Welcome! It's nice to see another high schooler interested in this kind of hobby.

-matt

amen to that! im turning 17 this monday. welcome! hope you learn lots and get further into the addiction!

Alex

Keep on a readin'

-matt

I'm a freshman this year, I know several other young cp growers around my age that are on this forum.

I'm a freshman this year, I know several other young cp growers around my age that are on this forum.

That's really cool, i'll be 16 this year in September. :}

I just really love CPS and as a matter of fact my dad just bought me a "Royal Red" VFT that should arrive sometime next week. I'm planning to put it in a cute little pot along with my regular VFT B:

Royal Reds are really nice! Good luck with the both of them.

-matt

Would you say that they require extra attention and care since they are a cultivar from Australia? Or should I just treat it the same as my regular VFT?

OH and is it okay to leave my VFT outside even at night, it kind of gets low 40s but never lower.

Back