What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi again

After several years away, I'm back. That's right I used to be on here many years back, but due to a divorce several years ago, I lost all of my carnivores and a great deal of my bonsai collection to the unyielding temper of our sun. But a recent trip to California Carnivores gave me the "bug" again to get back into the hobby.

So here is my reintroduction:
Basically, I'm a nut. I've always loved our bug loving plants and their unique looks and capabilities, but I've got a mess of other hobbies too and that is probably why it's taken a while to get back in to CPs. Other addictions include: coffee and coffee roasting, tea, wine, cooking, sports cars (more specifically MINI Coopers and Alfa Romeos), tarantulas, high-power rocketry, music, my dogs and kittehs, zombies, and my unbelievably patient Wife.

Like I said, I've only recently picked up a few new plants to experiment with. I've got a new house with a new growing environment, so before I have a lot invested I want to make sure I can support the needs of the plants. So right now I've got several VFT cultivars, three different Drosera, and a couple Pinguicula.

Hi all!

Hello! Welcome back.

Haha, I really like zombies aswell ;]

hello and welcome back!
whats with the zombies?

~b

Welcome back!

Yeah, what's up with zombies?

TOR

What was your forum name before?

Yeah...what was your forum name before? Unlike WalMart...we like returns! :D

Zombies are good. That's all.

I think the old username was "TerraX"

zombies are pretty chill...

but anyways, welcome back!

Welcome Back! Once you're into carnivorous plants, you can never get it out of your blood!

Must have been before I stumbled upon TF... but note before Suzanne's.

My last appearance on here was probably some time in 2003 for what it's worth.

Welcome back! (I'm obviously a new person here, but I love this forum!) So how does the nursery look like?

Welcome back. My experience with WalMart is that you can return anything, and I mean anything, there. You could take a half eaten Hardees breakfast sandwich and they would take it. Good luck with the new growing conditions.

Also, aren't patient wives great?

xvart.

Back