What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hola...again?

radjess331

dude...cut down stream not across
So I am not sure if I have introduced myself before...but I had an account already...didn't remember making one but I did....lol

So in the case that I haven't I will now....

My name is Jesse Fierro I am 17, and have been growing carnivorous plants unsuccessfully for 2 years.....

I recently as in yesterday went to an LACPS meeting....where I managed to increase my collection over 1,100 percent...for those of you who don't know me or my humor this means I previously owned one plant and bought 11...lol...but I noticed that the majority of the people their used this website and not the icps website like I do ....lol so I figured I would try to be active here....

I personally love utrics however the only one I haven't not killed yet is my aquatic U.Gibba.....

I will try to keep my recently acquired plants alive...now that it has been a few months since I last bought one and have read many books, read online, and heard by ear many, many methods to growing the plants that I wish to keep alive hopefully I will...

Maybe with a little luck I may be successful this time around.....

get a capensis then you can grow cp's successfully :p

Welcome. There is a huge wealth of knowledge here, and everybody is really friendly and ready to help. I believe I can speak for us all when I say Welcome to Terraforums!

Welcome back! They're all coming out of the woodwork again.

oooo wow lol wasn't expecting to get any replies to my reintro....lol thanks....

I personally love utrics however the only one I haven't not killed yet is my aquatic U.Gibba.....

Welcome.... back? lol. I saw your comment about Utricularia being under appreciated in the "favorite CP" thread; so, maybe our Utricularia section will get a little more action! If you posted twice in a week you'd have posted 1100% more than usual, lol.

xvart.

I'm glad you were able to make it to the meeting.

I hope you got a freebie Drosera x obovata 'Ivan's Paddle' and one of Amy's VFTs.

I'm glad you were able to make it to the meeting.

I hope you got a freebie Drosera x obovata 'Ivan's Paddle' and one of Amy's VFTs.
Yes I got one of Ivans paddles, but I did not get a vft.....

Welcome.... back? lol. I saw your comment about Utricularia being under appreciated in the "favorite CP" thread; so, maybe our Utricularia section will get a little more action! If you posted twice in a week you'd have posted 1100% more than usual, lol.

xvart.

Yes I will be posting in the utric section pretty often...I think i will be...neveer know...i may just drop dead....lol

Back