What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saying hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm from North Carolina like I see a few of you are too. I've been taking care of a few CPs now for a few months. I've found it to be a very relaxing hobby and very addictive.
Anyway, I've found this is a very informative forum that is pretty active and glad to be here.

My current grow list

6 Dionaea Muscipula
4 typical
1 Dente
1 Red Dragon

1 red Drosera Capensis
1 Sarracenia purpurea subsp. Venosa var. Montana
2 Darlingtonia
1 Nep Sanguinea
1 Nep. Tobaica
1 S. Leucophylla

Welcome to the forums! :welcome:

Hey! Nice to see another NC grower!
Hopefully soon, the NCCPS website that me and DroseraBug are working on will be together. You'll have to join.
-Matt

Welcome! Do you see Sarracenia or vft in the wild often?

xvart.

Hey :welcome: to the forums! Glad ya joined up and thanks for your order! (Went out today) So here is all your green-ness for the Thank You membership!
Andrew

Welcome to TF!

Thanks for the nice welcome.

Xvart, sorry I haven't seen anything wild here yet. I was thinking about taking a few hiking trips around to sort of check things out though

Theyellowdart, you let me know when the NCCPS website is up and i will certainly join.

Welcome,

Good to hear from another NCCPer. Western NC is an awesome place to live if interested in plant diversity and CPs. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Back