What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Comers From South East Asia

hello Everybody:banana2:
i'm new comers From Indonesia
my name is sita
i'm a agriculture writer n journalist From Indonesia
we already publish Nepenthes Books
i hope i can give good contribution in this forum
and im sorry if may english is not good enough:boogie:

My country is one of the CP/nepenthes origin
we have many species in our jungle, expecially in papua, andalas, and borneo island

Join in this forum n know you all is a honour from me.....:-D

regards,

sita.:rookwoot:

welcome sita! hope to see you around and maybe learn a thing or 2 from you:poke: enjoy!

~b

:welcome: Welcome Sita‼

Are you a big Nep fan and grower??

Welcome to TF! Indonesia holds some relevance for me. I used to work for a tropical fish wholesaler and we imported a lot of saltwater fish and invertebrates from suppliers if Jakarta.

Welcome to TF! Maybe you'll have an easy time growing Nepenthes XD. :banana2:

Welcome to TF!!! Maybe I can learn a few things from you about Neps as I have just started growing.

:welcome: I love nepenthes I bet you could grow them in your yard.

Sita,

Welcome! I hope you will have lots of pictures of Nepenthes in situ to share with us. I'm glad to have more international members. I look forward to hearing more about your plants, cultivation, and area.

xvart.

Great to have you here! I'm sure you can provide a valuable perspective on some issues (as well as grow some great plants!)

Hi Sita, are you on the Indonesian CP forum too? Tanaman Buas? :)

ne how jian tow meh? hi wat up and how you doin? welcome my uncle's friend is indonesian

Hello! You come from a location that has beautiful plants!

I hope we see you around. :)

Back