What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie sayin Hi

Hello everyone. My name is Jennifer and I just recently purchased my 1st few CP's. I got started in CP's by my "Mom" Tracey. She is helping me set-up my tank and get my plants started. I am happy and excited to get to know all of you and welcome any advice you may have!

Welcome, Jennifer. What kind of CPs did you get? We will be more than happy to help with whatever you need. Check out the search function and you'll have more information than you'll ever need!

xvart.

I have for VFT's Dingley Giant, Fang, Exquisite Red, Big Mouth, Red Giant, Dente, and for Dews Spat, Cap, Baineskloof and would love to get MANY more!! For Pings right now its just Aganta pretty pinkish color form, and also got U. Livida and got some Devils claw seeds. I will post pics as soon as they all come in and I get them settled in their new home.

Hey Jen, WELCOME ABAORD, :boogie: Oh you are sooooooooooo gona be hooked, its a very addictive hobby/love we all have for our CP's. Are you gona concentrate on just certain kinds or go with alittle of everything? Dont forget i gots LOTS babies started im gona give ya to.. :-D You will have to post LOTS pics of your new plant kids when ya get um in. And nooooooooo sneaking plants from moms collection..:nono: Also i hope you win at the races on the 7th..:banana2:

Awwww.....come on Mom! You won't notice just one gone will ya? :-))

Yea, I think I am going to concentrate on VFT's, pings, and blatterworts. I really love the pretty colors and flowers that they have.....and I LOVE the VFT's!

Ohhhh Baineskloof :D

Just tell me if you're ever interested in trading some 'o that :).
(Although I don't think I have anything you'd want xD, I can always hope.)

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure mom won't miss one now and again, but remember that works both ways !

Welcome to the forums! It is a very addictive hobby! :boogie:

Welcome to TF! This mother / daughter thing reminds me of BCK and his neice, a few years ago.

Thank you all for your warm welcome! I am excited to get my plants and start my collection!

Welcome to TF Jennifer!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a nice collection to get started with!

Back