What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello

hello every body that makes this place such a nice place to come and enjoy my day away from all the losangeles traffic. Id like to think that this place was a palace in my mind but now I have found some people who like the same things. I always liked to think that one day I could have enought cp to take up the whole view so that way all I could see was cp and then behind them was more and behind them was more. but that was a pipe dream untill I stumbled across this fourm. now there is people who already have tons and tons of cp. I didnt think there was that many in the world. Im so glad cuz im sure Ill find somebody to trade with whereas before I was looking in a digital world for plants now its seems as thought i have found the mothership of breeders. I initaly came here because my mom took over my cp collection and is doing a great job of it. my piture plant has never been bigger and my flytrap has made flowers and I germinated the seeds with my mom but it seems she too has the same addiction as the rest of the people on this site. only she doesnt know where to find more and how to look on the fourms. so I think she will be plesently supprised with the vast interest of everybody else. untill then thanks for the welcome and see ya later
digi

:welcome: Glad you finally made it in! ;)

coucou33.gif

Welcome to TF!

welcome!
may I call you D J?
i think that you will have a good time here at TF trading Plants.

the Grann E of T F
Lois you can call me LMO

Last edited:
Welcome to TF. Many of us escape here from the chaos of life.

xvart.

Back