What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Riverside, CA!

Hi, All!

I am a new member from Riverside, California.

I have had CPs since late last year. I started out with a few Venus Flytraps and just recently picked up 2 drosera, 1 nepenthes and 1 sarracenia. All seem to be doing well, except for the Venus Flytraps. I haven't had much luck with them for some reason.

I hope to learn a lot more about CPs so I can raise them with more confidence.

I just got back from my first meeting of the LACPS. I had a great time meeting with others who share my interest in CPs.

Look forward to hearing and chatting with others on here!

Jim

Hey there jim :). It was great meeting you today. I'm glad you joined up here to share in our mutual carnivorous obsessions. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Daniel

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF
You've come to the right place!

Hey, all, thanks for the welcome!:-D

Welcome aboard! As I'm sure you've already discovered, you have a great network of CP enthusiasts in your area. Also, that's a nice picture in your avatar. See you around!

xvart.

Hey, thanks, xvart! Yes, it is nice to have so many other CP enthusiasts around.

welcome sorry for this late welcome lol.....nice to have met you at the lacps meeting....however with my bad memory i have no idea as to who you are lol.......dont take it personally i just have a horrible memory for names lol

welcome sorry for this late welcome lol.....nice to have met you at the lacps meeting....however with my bad memory i have no idea as to who you are lol.......dont take it personally i just have a horrible memory for names lol
me too and welcome

Thanks, Radjess and polywer! I met so many people at the lacps meeting that I'm sure I won't remember anyones names...lol. Hope to see you all at the meeting today!

Welcome Jim!

Did you make it to the last LACPS meeting? Lots of great stuff there. I got a great VFT Dingey Giant.

and I'm the David, if we met there too!

Back