What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Italy!

• Thread starter pandalf
  • Start date
Hi everyone,my name is Giulio and I'm a student of Natural Sciences at the University of Florence.I love the world of the CP from much time and I would like to partecipate at this beautiful forum :wave:

Hello! Italy is a beautiful country. One of my dreams to visit. :)

You'll enjoy this forum, very much! Hope to see you around.
Michael-

:welcome:

Welcome to TF!

Hi, Welcome to TF! I'm sure you'll like it here :)

Thank you for the welcome :)!

Hi everyone,my name is Giulio and I'm a student of Natural Sciences at the University of Florence.I love the world of the CP from much time and I would like to partecipate at this beautiful forum :wave:

Buon giorno . . .

I've enjoyed many a stay in Firenze over the years. I recall the lire very fondly, not so the euro. The thought of being at university there is very intriguing, to say the least. I bet that there is some fair to middling art in that city -- a couple of sofa-sized oil paintings in the Uffizi?

Rumour has it, anyway . . .

Hey there Gulio
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk (well I should be flytraps granny instead of lady)on here,with only about 9 years total being involved with carni plants.
LMO

Back