What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there,

Long time VFT killer, only successful with CPs as of about 3 years ago when I started reading about their needs on-line and then hooked up with other resources such as Barry Rice's website (http://www.sarracenia.com) and visiting Peter D'Amato's awesome nursery in Sebastopol, CA. Since my success, my collection has been growing from 1 mini-bog garden to 7. Hopefully I'll be able to slow down, but it's easy to just say "one more won't hurt". :p

I have many genera in my collection including sarracenia, heliamphora, cephalotus, nepenthes, dionaea and drosera, but by far my most favorite are the sarracenias - and of these, the most rewarding by far are the flavas - which I love dearly. Pings (butterworts) seem to hate me though - the only one I'm able to keep alive is primulaflora - and I think that's in spite of me and not because.

Well, good to meet you all. Hope to share some of your insight into this fascinating hobby.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forums nice to see a new guy.

Welcome to TF! Its sounds like you have a nice, big collection :)

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Brokken!!! Good to see ya here! Ive seen you on the ICPS forums.. welcome to TF! :)

Thanks. :)

Yeah, sometimes ICPS doesn't see too much action, so I decided to join Terraforums.

Back