What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

SeanH

gambusia
Just joined the comm. but I have been reading the threads for a while now. I live in North Texas (Dallas/Denton), I am working on my Ph.D in chemistry. Other interest include but not limited to native fish, trop. fish, turtles, cacti, camping/hiking. Hopefully I can contribute what little knowledge I have to the greater good.

Last edited:
Welcome to TF! We have a few things in common. While not as far along with the degrees, I have been working laboratories for the past several years, currently in a pharmaceutical manufacturer. Tropical fish was my hobby, but CP's are cheaper to cultivate. North Texas? Does that mean a Cowboys fan?

Welcome to the forum !

Hi Sean! We have a something in common. I also am working on my PhD in organic chemistry and very happy growing cacti and CP. Welcome and good luck! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am not a much of a sports fan, other than golf. My Ph.D specifically is in Organometallics. Few things are starting to bloom.
Picture007-1.jpg

Back