What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi for everybody!

Hello!I live in Europe.(No sense in telling which country because almost nobody knows
where it is :-D )I'm new to this forum but not to CP growing.I have 2 VFTs,2 Sarracenias,
1 Nepethes,2 Droseras,3 Urtricularias and 1 Cephalotus.I dream of geting a cobra lily
(Darlingtonia Californica).So I just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to TF! What Country? Was it part of a former Slavic Republic? Got any pictures of your plants?

Poland...thanx for the welcome.I'll try to upload some pics ASAP.

Poland? I was expecting something like Montengro or Bosnia. I'm half Polish and there bazillions of Poles in America. :-D

I was expecting Luxembourg... lol Poland... half my building are Polish.
Welcome, welcome!

Harlo, welcome to TF! :)

welcome to tf, i as well am polish, however i don`t speak a word, a pleasure to have you here! maybe you can tell me a bit about poland!
Steven Rembacz

Sorry for not responding for some time but I've been kinda busy lately...I'm preparing my plants for
dormacy stage(some of them,of course).Possibly my wish can come true(with the cobra lily),but in the late spring,so ill start asking for tips from time to time.

Back