What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hi, I found this forum after I bought some CPs from the local nursery. Since then I've gotten two Nepentheses, three Sarracenias, four Sundews (although two died :-() and a couple of VFTs. I know it's nothing compared to what some of you have, but we all have to start somewhere. I hope to learn alot from this forum; It's been very helpful so far when I have questions. I've only decided to join today, though. What originally attracted me to CPs is when I stumbled across that beatiful N. Hamata image, with that spectacular peristrome..:0o: I hope to some day grow a N. Hamata myself, but isn't that every newbies dream. :-))

Anyway, nice to meet you all! :-D

Welcome to TF! You have more plants than me:nono: Lol Jkk. Good Luck on growing your plants!Yea, Elgecko's Hamata is hawwwwwt :woot:

You do have more plants than me. :[

Welcome to TF! This forum for me has been quite an education!

Welcome. That's quite a nice beginners collection that you have. Pretty soon you will have more than that, and want even more!

Sup!

Herro :3 Welcome to TF!

Pictures! Show us pictures!!

Back