What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, from Vancouver!

Greetings! I just recently picked up CP's as a hobby as a "graduation" from succulents, which itself was a derivative of reef tanks (of which I am still heavily involved with).

I'm currently keeping several Venus Flytraps and Sundews. Hoping to start my first terrarium project in the next few weeks with Asian Pitcher Plants as the main motivation.

Anyway, other than that, I'm looking forward to browsing and participating on these forums! It's really great to finally stumble onto a community specializing in CP's.

- Albert

Welcome to TF!

Hiya! Welcome to TF! :welcome:

Hola! Good luck on your plants

Welcome!

What size reef tank do you have?

Thanks for the warm receptions everyone!

Welcome!

What size reef tank do you have?

It's a mixxed SPS/NPS tank. 72 gallon w/ 20 gallons of sump. Do you also have a reef tank?

Thanks for the warm receptions everyone!

It's a mixxed SPS/NPS tank. 72 gallon w/ 20 gallons of sump. Do you also have a reef tank?

Cool!
Yes, I have a 20g softy tank with a fuge. Nothing special, but I enjoy it.

We have a reef tank with some fish, and corals! Mainly zoos!

Cool!
Yes, I have a 20g softy tank with a fuge. Nothing special, but I enjoy it.

Ahh, neat. What kind of softies are you keeping?

We have a reef tank with some fish, and corals! Mainly zoos!

I use to LOVE zoos. Then I got hit with the SPS bug, and now those are slowly being sold off and replaced by NPS corals :D

Next on the list... Jellyfish? haha

Ahh, neat. What kind of softies are you keeping?

Just some Zoanthids and a monster head of xenia that seriously needs to be fragged. I'm going to try adding a lot more stuff once I save up some more cash.

Welcome to TF!

Thanks for the welcome Halt!

I was getting flack for browsing the threads here instead of actually doing the paper pushin' at the office. lol.

Just some Zoanthids and a monster head of xenia that seriously needs to be fragged. I'm going to try adding a lot more stuff once I save up some more cash.

Heh, I love Xenia. Nothing starts a conversation with the non-reef buddies like a big colony of pulsating goop!

Out of curiosity, are you close to Fintastic over there?

another fellow canadian, welcome to tf!

Back