What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from L.I.

Hey everyone my name is Greg and I am from Long Island, NY. Started my obsessionwith CP's at about the beginning of this Summer funny enough due to my girlfriends curiosity of Nepenthes. i am still new to growing but have learned quite a lot since the beginning. Over the past few months I have aquired a collection of Sarrancenia, VFT's, Nepenthes and Drosera, created a mini bog garden and came up with a very beginner setup of a mini-greenhouse in which I house 5-6 young Nepenthes. Pictures of my plants/setups will hopefully be up soon. Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to good advice and help from all you experienced growers! Thanks

:welcome:

Welcome to TF! Hope you find the forum informative and the members helpful. :)

Welcome to TF! I'm originally from "The Island" - Huntington. Pleeeeeeeze send me some real pizza!

Hahahaha jimscott. Very funny. Very close to me as well. Bellmore here. I think I need to get off this island!

Met fan or Yankee fan? Rangers? Islanders? Knicks? Jets? Gints?

born a yankee fan. Had a good year last year though considering a good buddy of mine got me into the steelers and penguins about 5 years ago.....

ugh... i hate sports. well basically football and baseball. ill live with hockey. my team is the penguins too.

Welcome Greg! Lived in Farmingdale 25years. Yankeed #1

Been a Met fan ever since Tom Seaver was a rookie.

Back