What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Up from Norfolk, VA

What's Up Everyone. I live in Norfolk, VA and I have just gone back to school to get a Horticulture Degree in Greenhouse and Plant Management. I picked up a few CP's from Lowes recently and I am Hooked. Just finishing my 5' x 10' Hobby Greenhouse. Going to keep the CP's in there this winter. I was recommeded to this site by

http://www.crystalscarnivores.com/

Bryo, while she is a member on here, she has plants for sale...which makes posting her link against rules, sorry to say that lol
But on a lighter note, welcome to the forum and the addiction...its like crack lol.

Bryo, while she is a member on here, she has plants for sale...which makes posting her link against rules, sorry to say that lol
But on a lighter note, welcome to the forum and the addiction...its like crack lol.

LOL, Welcome to the healthy addiction of CP's

Welcome to TF! LOL! What kind of moss are you?

LFS?

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately it's forum rules not to mention any sites in the US that sell carnivorous plants. Those outside of the US can be mentioned, but not those within. I appreciate it though ;). As others have mentioned, it won't be long and you'll be fully hooked. It's one interesting and addicting hobby!

Crystal

Hiya, welcome to TF! :wave:

Back