What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

I have been on here for a week or two now, but I thought that I might introduce myself.

My name in Ian, and I have grown cps for a little over a year. I AM SO FASCINATED WITH THEM THOUGH!

I have not lost a sar or nep to date.

My favorites are the sars. My second favorite is the VFT, my third is the sundew.

I really like to trade (I am just starting trading) and have had some really successful trades here from Rocketcaver and Veronis. They have assured me of their complete satisfaction with the results I have sent them. My motto is "keep shipping costs down so I can send you more*" P.S. *that is subject to change.

Anyway, My main interest is acquiring different plants right now, so if you want to trade...drop me a line.

Time changes everything!

One thing that I want to emphasize, CPs BELONG OUTSIDE! THEY CAN REALLY GET RID OF BUGS HERE IN SD. We enjoy fly-free bbqs!

I'm pretty sure I read something about this in an earlier post, but just to clear up any ambiguity...

are pinguicula hybrids ok to trade, or do you want pure species? (I have 9 plantlets of P. x titan that I can trade, but nothing for agnata or emarginata).

BTW: Trading may be a bit difficult for me since I'm only 13, but it helps that we live in the same area.

Welcome! Sarrs are wonderful CP's, heehee, and everyone likes trading and getting new plants. :D

Welcome to TF!

I joined this month, and I had so many trades going at one time, for a while, that I didn't know if I was coming or going! Thank goodness for Hott Notes!

I am all traded out, for the most part, and happily staring at the plants, when I'm not at work or out sailing.

My favorites are also the Sarracenias, very closely followed by the Nepenthes. Utricularia, Dionaea and the rest of the gang get wadded up into third. :-O

Hi, thanks guys!

For sarracenia...pure species. Too many hybrids! Sarracenia Are REALLY NEAT though. Here is a recent pic of one. Smart Mantis...only he's facing the wrong way! :scratch:

Sarracenia%20and%20Preying%20Mantis.jpg

Lil stinkpot, however did you chose your user name? :p

w03 I just got ping titan :-( But its kindof small. If you want to pm me and discuss additional trades...I'd be obliged

There are some Sarracenia hybrids that are worth looking into: S. umlauftiana, S. formosa & S. wrigglyana, S. leuco x anything, to name some of my favorites.

My name? It's what dad used to call me when I was little. Why, you little..... :jester:

How did you know? That plant is a wrigglyana!

I have accepted your request :-D Thanks! If you want anything from my trade list, you can always pay it back in the future, but then again, you probably have everything that is listed on there :-O

Well, yeah, you're right. :blush:

I have been building for a while now. It's about time to quit adding, though, as I have no more room.

I have a 5 x 5 x 10 green "hut" that I keep everything that's not temperate. That 10' dimension isn't vertical; mind your head!

you don't seem to have sar. "tarnok" or sw giant vft.

Nope, guess not. I'll call ya when I make more divisions cuttings, plantlets.

Welcome to TF!

Why thank you Jimscott.

Back