What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

salut from Montreal, Quebec

• Thread starter labine
  • Start date
lol, beaver tails, you guys don't have them down south? chocolate hazelnut or apple cinnamon... deee-lish.

Everyone in montreal, well, 18+, knows of bal en blanc, it gets huge news coverage every year!

You bostoners are always welcome up here, just be careful if you wear your colors to a hockey game :p

our "beaver tails" in the northeast are just fried dough without any of the toppings, so I really don't consider them true beaver tails. My favorite was the chocolate hazelnut...

As for the Habs, it seems they are to Montreal what the Red Sox are to Boston, so I have never really been tempted to wear a Bruins anything up there. I did watch last weeks 100th yr celebration with all the former players, pretty cool, and I didn't know Vigo Mortenson was a Canadiens fan. I wonder what Michael Ryder Steve Begin and Claude Julian thought of the celebration? In all honesty the if the Bruins play like they did against the Habs I don't see them winning a cup for a long time....

Back