What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

salut from Montreal, Quebec

• Thread starter labine
  • Start date
hi everyone , i have been looking at this forum for a while now and decided to register today. I started growing cp 2 years ago and i was able to get my hands on a couple plants without killing them. Now i'm addicted:).

Hey Pascal! Nice to see you here! Welcome to the forums.

Hey Labine! ;)

Bonjour and welcome to TF!

Hiya! Welcome to TF! :wave:

welcome to TF!! Nice avatar!

thanks everyone!!!

Nice to see you here too, Pascal! :D Happy growing :)

Hi Labine. Welcome to TF!

thanks DVG!!!

Salut and welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to TF :)

ahoy :welcome: to tf :)

Bon, it's about time you join :p

hey blokeman, ca a pris du temps mais chu la , enfin!!! un autre francais

thanks guy's:banana2:

Labine, Welcome to TF! Good growing!

Hopefully I will be in Montreal Easter weekend @ Palais des Congres for Bal en Blanc (not that I am expecting people to know what that is, though curious if any Montrealers know...) I really miss visiting Montreal, as I used to a fair amount, living 2 hours away in Burlington VT.

i know what it is!:-O please behave:0o:

hope you like it!!! and if you like , just come over for a visit

I always am on my best behavior on Easter Weekend :D ....This would be the 5th time I've been to Bal en Blanc so I know what to expect (to a certain degree).... The exchange rate isn't what it used to be....but I still love Montreal/ Quebec. When I was younger I went up to Mt. Tremblant and Mt. St. Ann to ski. Still remember how amazing the Beaver Tails were mmm.....

Back