What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Massachusetts

Hi all,
I've been a member here for some time. Figured I should come out of lurker status and introduce myself. My name is Sue, I'm a 45 year old mother of 2 teen boys ( not your typical CPer I'm guessing :-)) ) 3 if you count my hubby...

I've been a life long lover of CPs, now I finally have the space and money to amp up my collection. It's like eating potato chips, once you have one, ya gotta have more.
This has been a great site to read and learn from, Thanks to all of you!
Sue

haha I totally agree when you said when you have one you must have more. :-D :welcome: to the forums. :)

Hi Sue. Welcome to the forum. I grew up in MA but have been away for several years now, though my family still lives out that way. I do miss the autumns!

-Scott-

Welcome! I am also from Mass.

hey :welcome: to tf im from Ri right next door :)

Welcome to TF! I'm NOT from Massachetts but have been there several times. I've been a Celtic and Red Sox fan since the days of Havlicek & Yaz.

Back