What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from Rome :D !!!

Hello everyone! My name is Luca, I have 14 years and I come from Rome (Italy) .. I cultivate carnivorous plants for over 3 years, and they are my passion:) .. my favorite are the Drosera:)
... I also have a forum in Italian on carnivorous plants: www.carnivorousplants.forumfree.it: D

I want to apologize for my English, because I use the translator of google:)
ciaooooo

Hello Luca,

Welcome to TF.

-Hermes.

:welcome: to TF :D im 14 also

Welcome to TF! Must be pretty where you live. I was just scrolling through your growlist, wow! You have a lot of plants. Since Drew is okay with saying his age, I will say mine. I am 11, going on 12.

Hope you enjoy your stay here,

Nice to meet ya! :grin:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome: D
I have available a beautiful balcony of 10 MQ :) plus a terrarium at home to cultivate my plants:)

im 15 over here in new jersey.....hi

welcome to tf! That's a nice forum you have there!

Hello! Welcome to TF! :wave:

Welcome to TF!

"My name is Luca" That's the opening line of an 80's song by Suzanne Vega, only it's spelled as 'Luka'.

welcome! in New York u will see food carts scattered across the streets left and right. please tell me, are street foods also popular in Rome as well? if they are what do they serve?

welcome! in New York u will see food carts scattered across the streets left and right. please tell me, are street foods also popular in Rome as well? if they are what do they serve?

here in Rome of carts selling food on the street, there are very few, but only in the centre of city .. I live in the suburbs and here there aren't :)

here in Rome of carts selling food on the street, there are very few, but only in the centre of city .. I live in the suburbs and here there aren't :)

Are u familiar with the gladiator coliseum tourists stuff? Can a private dinner be held at the arena with the approval of Rome's tourism department? I mean i know it's open for visitors but im not sure if special things such as a diner for 2 can be a possible arrangement.

ehehe .. I'm sorry, but this I do not know : ( ..

Back