What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Again My Friends

JBL

Hi Guys,
Well, I'm back after being banned for nearly three years :-)). Please don't take that seriously folks (especially those of you I don't know--and that seems like many of you). I was on the forum years ago but left due to reasons I can't/won't get into. But I will say that the people on this forum had nothing to do with it. Everyone I knew was nothing but kind and that's why I'm back.

I'm just starting out with a limited bog garden (4' X 12') and hope to get it up and running soon. I hope all is well with my old friends and hope to make some new ones. I apologize for leaving abrubtly and look forward to reconnecting/connecting with the great people of this forum.

Welcome back!! It's good to know after years of your absence it WASN'T my fault!! LOL
Look forward to getting to know you, better. :)
Andrew

PS- NOW GET BACK TO WORK!! (moderating) :-))

I see you and PAK are doing a good job of that moderating stuff! I'm just admiring a nice, big juicy piece of fluorite...

Welcome back, Joe!

wow theres' always a chance of coming back after getting banned? :p

wow theres' always a chance of coming back after getting banned? :p

Not really MiguelSR1, but I realize you know that. Thanks for posting in this thread. I know that I don't really know many of you, but I hope I can get up and running and eventually share plants with you guys.

I always like to give away stuff when I can, but since I'm just starting out again that may take time. Take a look at JBL's growlist and you'll see what I had before I gave it ALL away. No regets though--I'm sure they're in good hands.

And to Jimscott--thanks for the welcome back. Too bad you're not near me anymore but maybe I can shuffle off to Buffalo sometime--maybe this coming winter? :jester:

Welcome back, I'm sorry that I got you banned, it really was all my fault. I'm glad you decided to come back and I hope that your chigger wounds have finally healed although I know that the scars that they left on the inside will never heal..

Haha Mark! When I caught JBL sneaking around the forums early the other day, I shot him a pm... In one of his replies he told me
Feel free to let the mods know I'll be back and tell Ozzy and PAK that everytime I have an itch I think about them and chiggers (they'll remember that I'm sure).

:-)) How's it feel to be thought of whenever someone is itchy? :0o:

Wow! A blast from the past! Welcome back sir. :-O

If you're willing to go the slow route w/ seeds, shoot me a PM w/ what you'd like & I'll see what I can do....

Hello! Welcome!

hi...... I don't know you.... welcome back. :p :-D

And to Jimscott--thanks for the welcome back. Too bad you're not near me anymore but maybe I can shuffle off to Buffalo sometime--maybe this coming winter? :jester:

You're always welcome!

Hey man! Welcome back. I haven't been on in about two years... although I wasn't banned. I think I might come back around here as well.

Im new but nevertheless WELCOME BACK!!!! =] glad that your adding yourself back to the list of experienced growers here on TF, always good for the newbies (like myself).

Back