What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, New member here

• Thread starter Bryan
  • Start date
Hello, I have been lurking for a week or so and there is such a great wealth of information here I decided to bite the bullet and register. Hope I can make many positive contributions to the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome! what plants do you grow?

welcome from another relative newbie

I just kinda got into it... I had a wild idea that I wanted to get a Venus Flytrap cause I saw a special on TV so I decided to buy one.

shortly after that I bought another... shortly after that (ie today) I joined the forum... (im going out on a limb here)... Soon to follow, many more Carnivorous plants..

shortly after that I bought another... shortly after that (ie today) I joined the forum... (im going out on a limb here)... Soon to follow, many more Carnivorous plants..

You have NO idea! :crazy:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you. Thought a VFT would be cool, now I have 2 flytraps, a pitcher plant, a sundew and I'm going to get more today ???. Run while you can ;)

Yes, it wont b long before you can't go into a single square yard without there being a plant eating something, LOL.

Yes, it wont b long before you can't go into a single square yard without there being a plant eating something, LOL.
Truth!
It all started with one little VFT for me too. Now I keep trying to find/make more room for more carnivorous plants. Once you start looking around for information for one plant you see so many more that you just have to grow too.

Back