What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from florida 2.0

hey i just joined this web site. my cousin told me i should join if i was interested in Carboniferous plants. if anybody has any tip on caring for my plants please tell me.

Welcome TR!
While this Forum is more for Carnivorous Plants, Carboniferous Plants would be nice and welcome too!

The Carboniferous Period of the Paleozoic Era began 354 million years ago. It lasted for about 64 million years, until 290 million years ago. The name “Carboniferous” came from the large amounts of carbon-bearing coal that was formed during the period.
Thank you Google!

As for tips, go to the main menus and look in each category for info and past posts, or do a search on each interest you have. That is the best way to get the most info the fastest.
Also, as you haven't mentioned what plants you have that you are wanting advice on, it makes it a bit difficult to know what plants you are referring to!
While I do read minds, I am a bit rusty right now, so perhaps try looking around the forum (people spent a lot of time preparing the info you are wanting, and posting it.... so it might be worth a little effort to look around. You will be amazed at what is already available as far as information goes)
and then if that doesn't help, then ask some specific questions about some specific plants, that weren't already answered.
That is the only advice/tip I have for you right now.... unless indeed you are wanting advice on Carboniferous Plants!
Welcome and good luck!

Carboniferous... Plants that don't drop their leaves and turn into coal? But wait, growinold basically said that!

Welcome to terraforums?

Welcome to TF!

hahahahhaha way to spell. im the cousin, he ment carnivorus

hahahahhaha way to spell. im the cousin, he ment carnivorus

I'm guessing it runs in the family!
And also assume that was what he meant!

:-))

i guess spelling runs in the family too.....

Back