What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ontario

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan however I have gone by the name of Rug (in real life lol) since I was 2 yrs old. I live in Ontario, Canada and am a member of the Ontario Carnivorous Plant Society as well so I assume some of you already know me here (although I have not done any searching or reading yet on the forum). I have been growing CPs since 2007 and actually CP's are the first plants I have EVER tried growing. I have a small grow list and mainly focus on Nepenthes. I'm hoping this forum is as friendly as the OCPS, as I have heard great things about this forum for some of the members there. I figured I would join in the fun and see whats going on here even though you are in the US and I can't really trade plants with most here (seeds however would be great as I am never afraid to try growing new CPs). I am 20 years old with 12 years experience tacked onto that :jester:. Well anyway all that said heres to the fun times and intresting conversations ahead! Cheers :-D

Rug

Welcome to TF!

There are quite few of Canadian in this forum you can trade with :)

Welcome to TF!

I will be joining you in Ontario in less than a week.

-Hermes.

:welcome: Ryan. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Terraforums Rug.

dvg

Welcome to TF!

Back