What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Read this and be bored. . .

JB in Utah

Come To The Light. . .
Well, I guess I'm new to this site. Otherwise I would not be posting on it. To business then.

I've grown CPs on-again/off-again for the majority of my life, up until recently it was a fleeting hobby. A.K.A. every CP I ever owned died until I finally figured out how to take care of them last year. But rest assured that CPs are only the top love of my cherished plants, closely followed by citrus and fruit trees etc. grown in and just outside the comfort of my humble abode - that means I live in a small apartment with my wife, our fish, and our numerous plants of every shape and variety.

As soon as don't have work, I'm on my lunch break currently, I shall post a growlist and probably amend this post as well, thus securing for myself the sweet satisfaction of being known by whomever reads this post.

Okay...Bored!? :0o:

Welcome!
Now let the real boredom begin! :-D

Back