What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here

Hi everyone,

My name is Zack and I am from Bergen County, NJ. I live close to NYC across the river.
I have been collecting CP's for a couple of years now. My favorites are Heliamphora's and Cephs.

Wild Bill actually introduced me to this website. I met him at the New England Carnivorous Plant show. I look forward to talking to you all :-D

welcome........good bunch of folks here but aint a one of us mentally stable.....just to give yah fair warning......

:lol: nice rattler, scare him away when he's just arrived!

Welcome, and um.... heli :pics: :drool: hehehe

figured it would help him brace himself......

welcome enjoy,:grin:
what cp's are you growing ?

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to terraforums!

hey, I think I met you at the show! welcome to Terra Forums!

hey, I think I met you at the show! welcome to Terra Forums!

Yes you did meet me. I was in the back room with you/everyone during the auction and we talked up front. I had a good time. I only wish that I lived closer to Rhode Island.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Thanks everyone :grin:

Welcome! don't listen to Rattler, if there's someone who's mentally unstable then it's carnivoure12!

Welcome once again.

Back