What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Carmichael, Ca

Hello all! My name's Rich and I've been growing carnivores for about 20 years now - mostly Sarracenia, but a few Nepenthes as well and some vft's - the gateway carnivore of choice! You can check out some of my collection at :
http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz198/krakatoa_album/
I hope this link works - I have a green thumb, not an electronic one!
Happy soon to be growing!

Nice plants!

Welcome... why does everyone have to be so far away :cry:

Hello all! My name's Rich and I've been growing carnivores for about 20 years now - mostly Sarracenia, but a few Nepenthes as well and some vft's - the gateway carnivore of choice! You can check out some of my collection at :
http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz198/krakatoa_album/
I hope this link works - I have a green thumb, not an electronic one!
Happy soon to be growing!

wow, those Sarracenia look like a herd of Cobras!! :-O I don't have any of the Sarracenia (due to no backyard), but I've started to keep some Mexican Pings, and maybe VFTs lol
welcome to the forum- hopefully we can share good growing tips with each other :banana2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I'd be more than happy to - that's what we're here for!

Nice collection. Welcome!

:drool:
A marvelous collection you have!
Thanks so much for sharing! Welcome :)

Welcome to TF!

Nice plants!

Welcome... why does everyone have to be so far away :cry:

LOL! They're not far away.... you are!

Thank you all - I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and growing tips with everyone, in fact, I'm getting schooled right now!

Welcome to the Forum and I'm Winter Flurry. It's nice to meet you.

Thank you, likewise!

Your S. flava are awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TF
That is one beautiful collection
Are you up for a trade?
former propagtorin Sebastopol
Lois

Last edited:
Thank you both for the compliments! I would love to trade plants, but first I've gotta go through everything and see what's what and who's who!

Thank you both for the compliments! I would love to trade plants, but first I've gotta go through everything and see what's what and who's who!

And if you do want to trade, I may be interested ;)

Hey Rich
i will be patiently waiting til you get ready to trade
Lois

Welcome to Terraforums! You have an impressive collection of temperate carnivores.

Back