What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to and from Hawaii ;)

vertebrates OTOH will be an issues with the Hawaii Dept. of Agriculture.

I'm late to this thread.. but aloha. I spent a few months out there. Nice place..
My parents just came back from Maui yesterday. Brought me a bunch of different Hawaiian rhizomes to grow. Love the plumarias.

Welcome.

vertebrates OTOH will be an issues with the Hawaii Dept. of Agriculture.

Awwww......
:-(

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I'm late to this thread.. but aloha. I spent a few months out there. Nice place..
My parents just came back from Maui yesterday. Brought me a bunch of different Hawaiian rhizomes to grow. Love the plumarias.

Welcome.

Thank you :)
I like the plumerias too, they smell great :D

However there are established poison dart frogs in serveral parts of Oahu. And perhaps as many as 3 other types of frogs

However there are established poison dart frogs in serveral parts of Oahu. And perhaps as many as 3 other types of frogs

Ooooo!!!

Maybe if I make my garden wonderful enough they will come visit!

:-D

Hey.... I just noticed this.... isn't that signature a reference to "Wildwood Weed" (Jim Stafford)?

Hey.... I just noticed this.... isn't that signature a reference to "Wildwood Weed" (Jim Stafford)?

ROFL!

You got it hon :bigthumpup:

Did you see my forum title?

:cool:

This: "New to and from Hawaii" or This: "Little Old Lady (LOL)"? The "little Old Lady" caught my attention. S did the, "Z.Z.". That reminded me of the "best little band in Texas". Dyou "like spiders and snakes"? And "does your bulldog like champaigne"?

This: "New to and from Hawaii" or This: "Little Old Lady (LOL)"? The "little Old Lady" caught my attention. S did the, "Z.Z.". That reminded me of the "best little band in Texas". Dyou "like spiders and snakes"? And "does your bulldog like champaigne"?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The "Little Old Lady" part ;D

Z.Z. actually has nothing to do with ZZ Top, but many people think it does.
It stands for Zoie Zarathustra, Zoie being a name I find rather cool, and Zarathustra from a book by H. Beam Piper called Little Fuzzy, one of my all time favs :)

In fact I love spiders and snakes, and frogs and salamanders, and all little fuzzies, but I prefer cats to dogs, and I dont drink cause it hurts my ears so my dog would be out of luck ;)

More than you wanted to know?
:-))

LOL! I was also thinking of a Jan & Dean song, "Little Old Lady From Pasedena".

LOL! I was also thinking of a Jan & Dean song, "Little Old Lady From Pasedena".

That works too :grin:

But the real inspiration was :lol: (LOL) ;)

:spazz:

I just LOVE the smilies :-))

You and the forum member called, "Growing Old" are funny. We are all of comparable age and i always tell people that am 18. Peter Pan & Dorian Gray are my inspiration!

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it here.

You and the forum member called, "Growing Old" are funny. We are all of comparable age and i always tell people that am 18. Peter Pan & Dorian Gray are my inspiration!

Aww, thanks :)
Thats what Schloaty said too :-))

My body is 52, Im 25, together we exist in alternate universes, but we dont discuss it much :-D

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you :)

So far Im enjoying it very much :D

Being a fellow baby-boomer I find this aging concept to be an insult!

Back