What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to forum but not cp

I've recently joined this forum since I'm starting to develop a cp collection again. I've been keeping cp since 1964 and have done most everything related to them over the years - author, photographer, importer, grower. Right now I have a large plant collection, but not alot of cp. But that's changing. I'm in San Jose, CA and I'm most interested in Mexican Pinguicula, Drosophyllum (which I don't currently have), and some Drosera, most tuberous species and South African species. I have a bunch of 6"+ Pinguicula gigantea if anyone local would like to trade for what I'm interested in.

Best,

Chuck

Welcome to TF! I guess that answers Petula Clark's question...

Hi Chuck,

Welcome to the forum!! :hail: I definitely remember you (probably from the listserver). In 2006, I believe I sent you a D. petiolaris 'red' and some D. paradoxa. Have they survived the years?

I hope all is well and you enjoy the camaraderie on the forum.

Welcome to the forum !

Hey there Chuck
Welcome to TF

Nice meeting you again on sat. I can help you out with some of the south africa dews.
pings too
any chance that you will be at the BACPS meeting on the 16th? where we could do a trade
Lois

Back