What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello everyone

My name is Alex, I have had an interest in CPs since i was in second grade, and attempted to grow some back then, with little success. Well, now i am in college, have my own apartment, an figured i would give it another shot.
I live in Colorado, and know that growing the various forms of plants will be a learning process, and if i end up killing the first couple that i buy, i will not give up. and will keep trying, as this seems to be a hobby that is very rewarding:-D

My name is Alex, I have had an interest in CPs since i was in second grade, and attempted to grow some back then, with little success. Well, now i am in college, have my own apartment, an figured i would give it another shot.
I live in Colorado, and know that growing the various forms of plants will be a learning process, and if i end up killing the first couple that i buy, i will not give up. and will keep trying, as this seems to be a hobby that is very rewarding:-D

Welcome, Alex!

You should find growing CPs isn't as hard as it may seem. There's a lot of experience on this forum if you need help.

What are you going to school for?

I am going to school for business, i spent the last year and a half taking random classes trying to figure something out, and decided on that. I never thought that would be what i wanted to do. when i was younger i had no interest in business at all.

Welcome to TF!

nice to see a familiar face! welcome man! this place is a plethora of knowledge. you can literally spend days just learning new stuff.

Alex

nice to see a familiar face! welcome man! this place is a plethora of knowledge. you can literally spend days just learning new stuff.

Alex
I've noticed. And i was wondering if you would chime in, lol. i am hoping that everything goes well with the plants i picked up. I am pretty tight on cash at the moment but i think i can do allright till i get some money for a proper set up for the plants.

Back