What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im New

Hello
Im new to the forums. I am looking for a new hobby to get into and this looked like a interesting one. If anyone has some helpful starting info it would be greatly appreciated.

Get a misting bottle, a bale of sphagnum moss and a pile of 4" pots :awesome:

Oh, and people here looooove pics so if you have plants, show them off :p

CP books was where I started. There are a bunch of good ones out there. Welcome and happy growing!

Welcome. There are some pretty good threads stickied at the top of each sub forum, many with some great pictures. That should be a good starting place. Otherwise, search for Sarracenia or Nepenthes pictures... :-))

xvart.

Thank you for the help

Thanks guys for the replies ill check out the tips.

As they once told me ..... "The Savage Garden" is a must have in your new library check it out :)

Welcome to TF!

yes you must get The Savage Garden it is very informational

Welcome to TF! You will learn alot here. At least I did :)

Thanks for the support

Just picked up my first two plants a Dionea Musipula (Venus' Flytrap) and a Sarracenia (pitcher plant). Im really hoping these turn out well anything i need to know right away for these two?

what kind of sarracenia some are different, but for starters dont put them in a terrarium they just take up space and sometimes it is not healthy for them

Last edited:
Back