What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Ohio

Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this lovely forum while looking for information on pitcher plants. Somehow most of my hobbies have made it into the variety of categories offered. I have a half dozen orchids, 2 freshwater fishtanks (cichlids), 2 saltwater tanks (reef tanks) a plethora of cacti and succulents and some random plants I keep outside. Oh also have kept many different reptiles over the years as well.

For those of you who are experts with pitcher plants, I am giving my apology now. I will be the one asking stupid questions, sorry.

>zdawgnight

Welcome! And don't worry about stupid questions, EVERYONE was that person at one point... I still am!

Happy growing!

Hi! :wave: don't worry... I ask the stupidest questions *all* the time and they still haven't booted or boo'ed me out :lol:

Welcome!
No question is stupid.
2 reef tanks? Lucky! What corals do you focus on? I personally love the zoas...

Welcome to TF!

WELCOME we love stupid questions because they save plants(if you don't ask you may do something wrong and kill your plants)

Welcome, Zdawg...im sure your experiences in caring for your other hobbies will give you a good start in understanding all the advice you WILL be offered :)

Welcome! What part of Ohio do you come from? I'm near Cleveland.

Back