What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fieldz, the brazilian ``Carioca´´ guy.

Hey everyone! I just bought a Venus Fly Trap ( Dionaea Muscipula ) and really loved it .

I am 14 years old and live in Rio de Janeiro. I have a 11 meters balcony at my apartment and want to grow my collection so i can learn more about the fascinating carnivorous plants.

By the way, heres a picture of Dragon Fred, my VFT :jester:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/img0975g.jpg

Thanks, Fieldz.

Looks good, great to have you on board.

Nice To meet ya, and that's a healthy looking flytrap you have there. :grin:

Welcome (again) to terraforums!

Welcome to TF!

Finally, someone thats 14!
If you want more VFT traps I have about 5 flowers coming up from a plant that I could send some seeds to Brazil...
(also have a few mexican sundew flowers)
Welcome!

I would love that lance! I actually have like 15 seeds of the Drosera Capensis Variation Alba. I dont know if i should plant it and how to.

Thanks everyone! This forum is amazing.

Seja bem vindo colega brasileiro!

Haha thanks for all again. I always camp this forum looking for new posts and all because i really like them! :D

31drew31, thats awesome! Might plant it later but first i need more sphagnum. Thanks!

Welcome to Terraforums! You should have no trouble growing D. capensis. They are so prolific and resilient that they will grow anywhere!

xvart.

Back