What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over a Year!

lil hokie

heatherfeather knows the weather!
Hello All!

It would appear that is has been well over a year since I last signed on...which is complete madness!

So I suppose a re-intro is in order.

I am lil-Hokie. You can call me that, a variation of that or you can call me Heather. I used to have a ton of carnies but sadly my mother killed all of them. Now I just have a small offshoot of the mother Pale Pitcher Plant I used to have.

With any luck my mother will not come near it...which will be more difficult now that I have moved back home. :-(

Anyways...Hello again!
I have missed this place.

Welcome back to the flock Heather...

So ummmm are we trying to rebuild the collection?

Welcome back lil-Hokie. PM me if you are interested in rebuilding your collection.

mother killing plants....i know that all too well...used to have a decent collection of plants....off to college...returned to death...by my 2nd quarter of college, returning home, i knew i had to give up on the hobby for sanity's sake.

hello, and welcome back!

It is such a bummer isn't it amphirion!

I suppose I am here to attempt to rebuild.

What are you looking for? I've got extras I need to get rid of for lack of space and excess water consumption.

Indeed. Wish list helps peeps to figure out what you might want

Welcome back! I just took a bunch of leaf pullings from my P. Titan, so hopefully I'll have extras to share soon if you're interested =)

I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back..

hello, I guess that I'm new since you left. Those are scary stories, seeing as how my plants will be left in my mother's care next year

Welcome back! :welcome:

Welcome back! Lets try to get that nep collection of yours off the ground... ;)

Well all I have right now is a Pale Pitcher. So anything that can go outside would be best. I am in zone 7.
I have been trying to get a greenhouse set up for a while now but it just has not happened yet.

I love pings however they always die on me.

Mass - I am glad to see that you remember me!!

Step Pro - I hope you do not have the same "luck" I did!

I have quite a few S. purpurea seedlings from Caroline County, VA. They're crowding their pot.

Well I am glad to take any seeds or seedlings or plants off anyone's hands however I do not have seeds to offer back.

Back