What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Edmonton.

Hello everyone,

I'm from Edmonton / Alberta and a friend of mine recommended I join this forum since I am obviously addicted to plants :-D I've recently fallen in love with the Nepenthes plants and can't seem to get enough. Started out with a Maxima then a Ephippiata and Petiolata then Raffelsaina ( sorry about the spelling ??? ) and now what I consider to be my prize possessions a Sibuyanesis and a Spect. x Aristo.

Here are some pics of my Paludarium and "My Precious" :banana2:

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii98/yawalad/The%20good%20stuff/

Cheers
Mishaal

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! I promise your collection will double by the end of december ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I is only now that I realize all my blessings in disguise. If it weren't for my small apartment and our good old Canadian winter I don't know what's going to slow me down :crazy:

:welcome:
Your neps look great and that paludarium is awesome :clap:

awesome set up! welcome to TF :)

Welcome to terraforums!

:blush::blush:

Thank you all for the welcome and the compliments :-D My original intention was to house Dart Frogs in that Paludarium but Like I said I just can't get enough plants. The frogs will have to wait till I've had my fill of Awesome Nepenthes and Orchids :banana2:

This place has lots of information and I'm happy my buddy recommended it. Some of the stuff people have here is :-O:0o::hail:

Welcome to TF :wave:

welcome, im down in Montana close to the Canuck border more or less south of Regina.....been to Edmonton, once....dang long drive, i try not to travel that far north by car anymore......

welcome, im down in Montana close to the Canuck border more or less south of Regina.....been to Edmonton, once....dang long drive, i try not to travel that far north by car anymore......

I hope at least it wasn't winter. If it was I can understand why you won't come back :-))

Welcome!! Heli is right your # of plants will double by the end of december...happened to me.

Welcome! :D

Welcome!! Heli is right your # of plants will double by the end of december...happened to me.

Well in that case I should start looking for a second job !:-))

Back