What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow :0o: I just come back to my post and a whole lot more welcomes ! Thank You !
We do have a lot of Michiganders here !
Dan

Personally, I don't "do" Facebook (I have enough trouble remembering/finding time to check my email heh), but something like that may work for everyone else. ;)

smiley6750.gif

I loathe facebook.
Who wants to come over for a dinner/CP chat/show and tell ? ???

who else lives in grand rapids? :)

Not me.. But I'd still like to host the first Michigander's CP dinner if anyone is interested in CP's and tacos.

haha that sounds nice. i plan on going to michigan state next year for college. in the horticulture science program.

Dan get's two thumbs up from me. Very cool guy.. Cool to the point where we had a tough time STOPPING talking about plants and he was almost late getting back to work.

Hey so ya managed to get together? Cool! Twas a generous offer on your part but -- besides lacking any show-n-tell material -- simply had too much stuff going on with the onset of the holidays.

balls-icon.png

Dan get's two thumbs up from me. Very cool guy.. Cool to the point where we had a tough time STOPPING talking about plants and he was almost late getting back to work.
I missed this post, I have been in the habit of checking out the grow posts & pics that I didn't go to the intro section in a while :blush:

Mass has my thumbs up, he kindly supplied (even donated a few :D ) plants to help me get back into the hobby after my 10 year leave.

Mass is very knowledgable on these plants :hail: I found out I'm pretty rusty after being out of the hobby for 10 + years, there's plants available now that weren't heard of 10 years ago !

Dan

d'aww.. shucks. :blush:
Wish I could get my hands on a female campy for you. I found only one, and the person wasn't willing to part with it.

Back