What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey from Silicon Valley

Hey everyone,

I'm usually active on the FlyTrapCare forums, but I thought I'd try out some others. I've heard good things about this one.

I collect tillandsia, drosera, VFTs, African Violets, and various other plants, both carnivorous and non.

Good to be here!

Welcome to TF! I'm from the Bay Area as well. Are you a member of BACPS?

I applied, but they haven't gotten back to me. I think I might have applied twice (with an apology the second time) because I was unsure if I'd applied already!

:welcome:
is your profile pic a plant in your collection :drool:

I applied, but they haven't gotten back to me. I think I might have applied twice (with an apology the second time) because I was unsure if I'd applied already!

You don't need to apply. You simply show up to the meetings. :)

@sammich Thanks for catching that. I hate that particular typo.

Nah, that plant's just a dream plant of mine. It's also interesting enough to make a good forum picture, as people easily recognize it.

@Brokken I'll try to show up to the next meeting. Won't be able to drive by then, though...

Welcome!

Welcome to TF techo!

@sammich Thanks for catching that. I hate that particular typo.

Nah, that plant's just a dream plant of mine. It's also interesting enough to make a good forum picture, as people easily recognize it.

@Brokken I'll try to show up to the next meeting. Won't be able to drive by then, though...

a dream of mine as well
i bought some d. derbyensis seeds as well as some d. ordensis seeds, but still havent managed to perfect a setup that i think will succeed.
i recently had my aquarium heater blowout from too much evaporation faster than i could top it off

Welcome to TF!

Back