What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, From Brisbane, Australia

I joined here after reading so many great threads. I have been growing CP's for about 8 years on and off and this is my first forum.

I Love Nepenthes and Cephalotus and have a few dews, Sarracenia, Butterwort and a VFT.

In the past year or two i have become "Obsessed" as my wife says with Nepenthes with a trip to Borneo seeing them in the wild adding to the obsession :-D

I aim to grow some Nepenthes from seed and from cuttings. So far just have been buying them when I can find them.

I look forward to learning from this CP forum.

Regards
Archer15

Hello! Welcome.

I look forward to your climate inevitably creating envy as it grows splendid Nepenthes specimens. :)

welcome to the forum

as always, grass is greener on the other side....

i am highly envious of the petiolaris and tuberous drosera and countless rare utricularia that grow on your continent. welcome!

Welcome! Have fun :)

:welcome:
I look forward to any pics :)

I will try to put up some pics tonight. I have a few Nepenthes that don't have tags on them so would like help to identify them anyway. should i post my pics here or some where else?

how do I add pictures. I put some on photobucket but cant work out how to get them on here

Welcome to TerraForums. It's always a pleasure when CP enthusiasts from Down Under join us.

Since you are using Photobucket embedding photos into your posts is very simple. When you view your album or an individual photo you'll see a section that displays HTML and BB codes. Just copy and paste the IMG code into your message and it will display when the message if viewed.

If you are posting a number of photos use the gallery view check off the ones you want to post then from the bottom of the gallery click on the "Actions" drop-down and select "Generate link codes for selected". Then copy and paste the code from either the "Clickable Thumbnails" or "Full Size" boxes in the "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" section. If you into the advanced mode of the message editor you can preview your message and add captions or re-arrange the images in the post.

Note: the board is set to resize images over a certain size however in this case users can click on the image to see the larger size version.

Archer15 grow list
P. Emarginta x Weser

N. Hirsuta x Spathulata
N. Jungle bells http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r510/Archer_15/?action=view&current=JungleBells.jpg
N. Alata Lantern
N. Edwardsiana x Burbidge http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums...ew&current=NepenthesEdwardsianaxBurbidgea.jpg
N. x Hookeriana http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r510/Archer_15/?action=view&current=NepenthesxHookeriana.jpg

Dionea Muscipula

D. Capensis red

others to be identified when I can work out how to post pics

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! If you have any Borneo Nepenthes pics, we would LOVE to see them ;)

Back