What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Oregon

Hello, been growing cps since I was a kid but really started getting into it the last four years. I mainly grow nepenthes but have a little bit of everything. Most of my nepenthes were grown under florescent lights. However, I recently constructed a greenhouse as my plants were getting just too big. I really like truncata and truncata hybrids. I live in the Portland area. Anyways hope to learn and share knowledge about these plants

Hey there PNWer... :)

Welcome!!!!!!

Welcome to TF!

You're quite fortunate that there are a lot of active CP growers in the PNW - some are even trying to form a club/society...

Hello, I live just down the road in Dallas. There are a lot of people here from Oregon and the PNW with plenty of experience in growing CP's here. Welcome, Jack

welcome from oregon

Welcome to TF!

cool beans....another fellow Oregonite!!!

Hey, welcome to TF! I live in Portland, too, so if you ever need any advice, just let me know.

Hey! im 20 minutes out of portland in beaverton. good to have you on TF

hey! Sam posted!!!
glad to see ya still around.

Welcome! Corvallis area, myself. Nice too meet you!

Paul

Thanx for the warm welcome. If anyone is interested, I am in thw workings for the first meeting of an Oregon/S.Washington carniverous plant club. We are finalizing the details but should have a date set up in the near future. Thanx

Welcome!!!Iam also from Dallas Oregon

Last edited:
Back