What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Africa

Trickzta

Trickzta
Hi a big hearty hello from South Africa. I hope I'm saying hello in the right place. I'm BC. That is before computers. I'm a little crazy but I love nature & have little conversations with plants (two way in case you were wondering) it's a part of life that westernized & other people have lost completely. We/they are so out of touch that they are against killing cows because you can buy beef steaks in packets in supermarkets so why slaughter a cow? I told you I'm a lil crazy! When I grow up I want to be a kid.
Hello good people, I come from a country blessed with an abundance of flora & fauna, I'm new to man eating (lol) plants, although I did have 2 venus flytraps about 35 yrs ago. Take care new friends. Peace.

Welcome to tf! There are lots of really nice CP's that grow naturally in SA; I bet you could grow them outdoors no problem. :-D

Welcome to TF!

Welcome!

Back