What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Buffalo NY

Hello Terra Forums,

Well I've been on here for a little while and realized I hadn't introduced myself or even said hello.

I've been into CPs for a little while now, and was actually drawn to them through my work. I work for a company that studies plants and fruits and veggies and was studying how plants adapt and learned just how impressive these buggers can be.

Well anyways just my little introduction. I am currently building a CP terrarium in my upstairs, and will post pictures and a little more info when I have some free time. I'm looking forward to speaking with many of you on here about our shared interest in CPs.

Other than that, Hello!

--Paul from Buffalo (BfloCPfn)

welcome

Buffalo, NY?! We gotsta get together at some point. I live in East Aurora and our area has a CP group that meets once a month. Go Bills... I mean Sabres... I mean Bisons!

I live over here in Albion...welcome! :-O

Well thanks for the warm welcome

@B0B : Hi B0B

@Jimscott : Sounds good to me, I'd love to chat more, and I am a member of the Bflo CP Club, I will look forward to meeting you in person next meeting.

@Exo : Thanks, and hows Albion these days??

Well thanks for the warm welcome

@B0B : Hi B0B

@Jimscott : Sounds good to me, I'd love to chat more, and I am a member of the Bflo CP Club, I will look forward to meeting you in person next meeting.

@Exo : Thanks, and hows Albion these days??

Boring.....full of corn and ...well...that's about it....oh yeah...I forgot soybeans! :lol:

Perhaps we've already met... sort of?

With the hair pulled back? Admittedly, beyond Ryan & Kenny, Theresa, and Ken Kurbs, I have no idea who the rest of the folks are.

Nope, no hair pulled back, baseball cap always short hair, no worries I'll just say Hi again next meeting.

--P

There is a Buffalo CP club?
I think I have heard of it..but have forgotten..(is there a webpage or other on-line info about it?)

Welcome to the group Paul!
I live out on the West side of Rochester..my wife is a Buffalo native!
I know your city well..(people have a hard time believing this) but its one of my favorite places!
great city..(im also into trains..and Buffalo is a railfan mecca..I often drive out to Buffalo just to spend the day chasing down unusual trains..things like this: http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39679 that you can only find in Buffalo..)

Scot

There is a Buffalo CP club?
I think I have heard of it..but have forgotten..(is there a webpage or other on-line info about it?)
https://www.facebook.com/wnycpclub

You're more than welcome to come!

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Nope, no hair pulled back, baseball cap always short hair, no worries I'll just say Hi again next meeting.

--P

LOL! You're a temporary mystery. CYA soon!

LOL! You're a temporary mystery. CYA soon![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for another month as well, I am leaving on this Thursday for business until the tenth, so I will be missing this months meeting. However I'll make sure to have my friend stop over and say hello. Also I remembered the last time we spoke I was asking you about terrarium gardens, the next we speak though I have to ask you all about utrics!

--P

This is embarrassing... I don't remember the discourse. Are you on Facebook?

Back