What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught the fever

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, i'm Bill. I was turned on to CP's just a couple weeks ago by a good friend who also uses this site, (rball) he brought me a nepenthe poi dog and i was hooked. Good thing i have to go to work every day or i would probably be the bird lady of central park in the plant world. Looking to add to my small but sure to grow collection...

Hi Bill. Welcome to the madness..they will grow on you, CP's are addicting

oh i know. Wifey thinks i'm crazy for all the time i spend researching them and buying things. It is madness!

Welcome to the hobby and good luck!

Hails, welcome. I'm the same way researching and then saving up to buy. It's fun to be addicted. Nepenthes are my favorites. You'll have so much fun.

hey bro welcome to the forum the only other thing as addicting as the plants themselfs

oh i know. Wifey thinks i'm crazy for all the time i spend researching them and buying things. It is madness!

Same here. Welcome to TF!

Back