What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hi, my name is Matt and I live near SF,CA. I've been growing CP's for a while now. I am a member of the ICPS and the local BACPS. I've been reading old and new posts on this forum for about two months now. I got hooked on CP's as I was driving to the beach one day. I saw the sign for CC and the rest is history. I've gone from 1 capensis to a yard full, a bedroom full, and a garage full. Initially I was obssesed with Drosera, then all stickies, now everything. We've had beautiful weather here, and everything outside is waking up. As much as I love sundews, nothing beats watching the Sarr's come to life. I still have a long way to go but someday I hope to cultivate every Drosera species. Glad to be part of the forum and I hope to chat with you all. -Matt

Welcome!!

Welcome to TF! You should make a growlist.

Nothing can cure the addiction. Welcome to the forums. :wave:

Thanks for the welcome guys! That was quick. A lot more action than on the ICPS forum. I'll get a growlist up for sure. I'm so beyond addiicted already. I have a symbiotic relationship with my plants. You know what I'm talking about. I just posted my growlist in the growlist section.

Last edited:
Welcome to TF!

Hails and welcome. That's one reason I joined here for the activity.

Back