What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Australia

Hi Guys,

It happened like this, I went to my local Bunnings store ( hardware/garden ) and while hubby toddled off to look at "Man stuff ", I went to look at the garden part.

Well, on what I call the "dead and dying" rack I found a little Sarracenia, looking what I thought was very sorry for it's self.

After reading about cps, I'm now thinking that it was just dormant ? if that's the right word ? .

Anyways to cut a long story short, I wont bother you with details.....but now I have 2 cps....the Sarracenia and a Pitcher plant ( who was not on the d & d rack )

So I joined up to learn how to look after cps....... and perhaps in time, I will be able to help others :cool:

Well that's me for now, I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions and might even manage to post a pic or two :D

AmberRose

Welcome to the forum!

nice to see new members , sure youll find lots of help here, this is a very generous and friendly place.

Welcome to TerraForums :D

Welcome to TF! Do they really have vegemite sandwiches in the land down under?

Thanks for the warm welcome :D.

Yes jimscott, indeed they do...and it tastes yummy :-D

Are you familiar with, 'Men At Work'?

Yeah, I love "land down under" and "who can it be now ? "

Welcome and there is lots of great info here as well as great growers.

Ever hear of Midnight Oil?

Olivia Newton-John?

Back