What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tikiwikitiki2

Dork in a coffee cup
Hi, I'm Ang, a lurker, who lives in the Pacific Northwest. I'm a beginner carnivore owner and have been growing since 2010.
I have a 10 year old who loves Carnivores. We've made it a tradition that we get two carnivorous plants, which I care for, instead of Easter baskets.

I have:
two Sarracenias - S. purpurea & S. rubra
two typical venus flytraps
two Drosera plants, D. capensis and D. scorpioides, along with some seedlings which are about 4-6 months old.
two Pinguiculas, P. gigantea and P. primuliflora. The last one is a guess because it was mislabeled as a Drosera but I'm fairly sure the guess is accurate.

We have the Sarracenias and the Flytraps outdoors in a bog pot. I'm going to redo the containers next Spring but plan to collect the plants before then. Hoping to create a larger bog.

I heard about this forum after asking for advice on another website. One of my pings is trying to escape it's container and they offered advice that was found here. I didn't realize there was a carnivore forum so I rushed over to join. Lots of good info here.

I love it here so far. There is lots of information here which is great because I need to read up on Pings and Neps. I'm hoping to add some of these to my collection plus I need to read up on the Pings I have now.

E' komo Mai And aloha right back

welcome!

Welcome to TerraForums :-D

Welcome to TF!

Hi :wave: welcome

Welcome to TF!

I think you'll find there are a lot of like-minded cp enthusiasts in the P NW. Welcome to the forum!

Back