What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello again from New Zealand

kath

Katherine
Hi :)
So I've actually been a member here for a while, but I haven't been active since around 2010. BUT... I'm thinking about getting back into carnivorous plant collecting again now, so I thought I would rejoin the forum, so to speak, and get involved again. I thought I ought to re-introduce myself, so that everyone knows I'm back and so all the new members can get a chance to meet me also.
So, yeah. I'm back!!!

Welcome back. I was wondering how the D. arcturi was doing.

Welcome back! :wave: I'm peat! I don't believe we have met...

Welcome back. I was wondering how the D. arcturi was doing.

Sadly, most of my carnivorous plant collection is no longer... well, in existence. I'm pretty sure I no longer have a D. arcturi, and after all that effort to get one!!! However, I've got an opportunity to get some seeds for D. arcturi (might not take it this time round, but I'll have plenty of chances in the future) so watch this space. I'm definitely aiming to have this plant in my collection at some point again in the future!!!

Welcome back!

Back