What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mayphly

starving for untold wealth it bares it's teeth and
I've been in to planted aquariums for some time. Recently I acquired some Utricularia Graminifolia and and shipped with it was a Drosera spatulata plant. This tiny plant managed to suck me in to the world of carnivorous plants. I have recently acquired Dente Flytrap, Sarracenia Purpurea , Scarlet Belle and Drosera Spatulata which are all doing well. I have been doing a lot of reading on the forums and really admire what other people have managed to grow and do with their cp's. Like all my other hobbies I'm beginning to dive head first in this one as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what others are capable of growing and hope to grow more cool plants soon successfully.

welcome to tf. be prepared to spend all of your money on new plants!

Welcome to the addiction..

Welcome to TerraForums, hope to see you around :D

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! For my next cp I'm thinking about an affordable Cephalotus.

:wave: If you don't get out now...a slow slippery slide into addiction. Looks like you are on your way and off to a good start.

Welcome to TF!

Howdy, near neighbor!

Don't forget to check out the BACPS website for upcoming meetings and events. You'll get some great plants for cheap at the club raffles.

Back