What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey There!

Hello!
I'm new to TF but not to CP's.
I've been growing them for 4 years or so.
I joined TF to learn more about epiphitic Utrics, as other forums I've been on, don't have many members that grow Utrics and post about them.

Anyway, see you around!

maybe we can learn some from you im not new to cps but am to utrics,, whats epiphitic..
wecome we do have several great growers of utrics here.
does bananaman mean something , its a very cool screen name :-D

Good to see you here Bananaman! Lot's of good trades on this website, a little more focused on the tropical varieties and a lot of experience, you're going to have a good time here.

Thanks everyone!
My name is bananaman because I grow bananas.

Anyway, good to see familiar faces and I can't wait to see some more experienced utric growers!!

Welcome bananaman! :wave: I have a few utrics but not very many, as peat has stated there is a super utric section on this forum.

Anyway, good to see familiar faces and I can't wait to see some more experienced utric growers!!
Welcome aboard! The more Utric-aphiles that we have the more we can learn from each other -- very happy to see another join our ranks. :boogie:

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to Terraforums!

Back